Sometimes you may get many answers to your questions and instead of making a new Story for each and every one of them you’d rather share multiple answers in one story, but how do you do that?
Do as if you were going to share one of the answers to your question (if you’re not sure how to do that head to my How to share answers to your Instagram Stories questions post) but instead of posting the Story do the following:
1. Tap the download button (that’s the arrow pointing down with the line underneath at the top of your screen) to save the Story to your phone photo album (this works with photos as well as videos).
2. Close the Story (tap the cross in the top left of your screen) and select ‘Discard’. You will be taken back to the screen with all the answers to your questions.
3. Pick a different answer > Reply > Share response and this time add the photo (or video) that you downloaded in step 1 to the background.
4. Resize the new answer box as needed and place where you want on the screen.
5. Repeat step 1 to 4 as many times as needed to include all the answers that you want to share in your Story (make sure that you add the most recent image/video in the background of your Story every time).
Click ‘Your story’ (bottom left of your screen) when you’re ready to share. And voilà!